For full time cloth diapering with our Hybrid System, a bare minimum of 12 Hybrid diaper shells and 24 soaker pads should get you started. Increasing totals to 14-16 shells and 36-45 soaker pads would be optimal within the first year. For full time cloth diapering with our All In One or O.N.E. cloth diapers, 24 is considered the minimum, with 36-45 being optimal. These numbers are based on a per child basis for 2+ years.
Articles in this section
- Do You Offer A Gift Registry?
- Do You Offer GroVia Gift Cards?
- Can The GroVia Bioliner Be Used In A Shell All By Itself?
- Why Does It Take So Long For My Cotton Soaker Pads To Dry?
- Can I Convert My GroVia Hook & Loop Shell Into A Snap Shell?
- How Do I Adjust The Fit On My Baby?
- Can I Still Use My Magic Stick If My Child Gets A Bacterial Or Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Organic Cotton Fiber And Synthetic Fiber?
- Can I Use My Hybrid Shell As A Swim Diaper?
- How Does Mighty Bubbles Work?