More than likely you are not using enough detergent or the right kind of detergent. Make sure you are always using the recommended amount of detergent per the package directions. Check to make sure your detergent does not contain plant oils. If you know you have hard water, you should also add additional detergent to compensate.
Articles in this section
- What Should I Not Do When Laundering My Diapers?
- How Do I Treat "New To Me" Used Diapers?
- How Do I Store My Diapers In Between Children Or When Not In Use?
- How Can I Replace The Relaxed Elastic On My Shell?
- Do I Need To Alter My Wash Routine If I Have An Old Style Top Load Washer?
- Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream?
- How Do I Wash (Prep) My New Diapers?
- What Temperature Do You Recommend For Washing Cloth Diapers?
- Can I Compost Your Bio Products On My Own?
- What Detergents Do You Recommend For Use On Your Cloth Diapers?