Warm water is sufficient to clean your diapers. By most standards, 110 degrees Fahrenheit is considered warm. Water should not exceed 60 degrees Celsius or 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Using the sanitizing option on your wash machine is not recommended.
Articles in this section
- What Should I Not Do When Laundering My Diapers?
- How Do I Treat "New To Me" Used Diapers?
- How Do I Store My Diapers In Between Children Or When Not In Use?
- How Can I Replace The Relaxed Elastic On My Shell?
- Do I Need To Alter My Wash Routine If I Have An Old Style Top Load Washer?
- Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream?
- How Do I Wash (Prep) My New Diapers?
- What Temperature Do You Recommend For Washing Cloth Diapers?
- Can I Compost Your Bio Products On My Own?
- What Detergents Do You Recommend For Use On Your Cloth Diapers?