A top load washer is great for getting more water into your diaper wash loads. Unfortunately, it also is much harsher on your diapers with the increased agitation when washing. We recommend washing your GroVia Hybrid Shells separately or with other baby laundry on a gentle wash cycle. To conserve water, make sure you are matching your water levels with your load size and use enough detergent. More volume of water requires additional detergent.
Articles in this section
- What Should I Not Do When Laundering My Diapers?
- How Do I Treat "New To Me" Used Diapers?
- How Do I Store My Diapers In Between Children Or When Not In Use?
- How Can I Replace The Relaxed Elastic On My Shell?
- Do I Need To Alter My Wash Routine If I Have An Old Style Top Load Washer?
- Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream?
- How Do I Wash (Prep) My New Diapers?
- What Temperature Do You Recommend For Washing Cloth Diapers?
- Can I Compost Your Bio Products On My Own?
- What Detergents Do You Recommend For Use On Your Cloth Diapers?