The rise snaps can be adjusted by snapping all the way down for an infant size, middle rise snapped for pre-toddler and unsnapped for older toddler. Body shape will play a huge role in determining the right size for your baby. You should only be able to slide one finger between the baby’s skin and the elastic opening at the leg once the diaper is on. If there is more room than that, you'll most likely experience more leaks.
Articles in this section
- Do You Offer A Gift Registry?
- Do You Offer GroVia Gift Cards?
- Can The GroVia Bioliner Be Used In A Shell All By Itself?
- Why Does It Take So Long For My Cotton Soaker Pads To Dry?
- Can I Convert My GroVia Hook & Loop Shell Into A Snap Shell?
- How Do I Adjust The Fit On My Baby?
- Can I Still Use My Magic Stick If My Child Gets A Bacterial Or Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Organic Cotton Fiber And Synthetic Fiber?
- Can I Use My Hybrid Shell As A Swim Diaper?
- How Does Mighty Bubbles Work?