There are five layers of Certified Organic Cotton that comprise the GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pads, so they can take longer to dry. To speed up the drying process, you can turn them inside out to have the cotton facing outside and the waterproof TPU inside. You can also try adding a dry bath towel or 2 to help absorb moisture and assist with the tumbling action, which will help them to dry faster.
Articles in this section
- Do You Offer A Gift Registry?
- Do You Offer GroVia Gift Cards?
- Can The GroVia Bioliner Be Used In A Shell All By Itself?
- Why Does It Take So Long For My Cotton Soaker Pads To Dry?
- Can I Convert My GroVia Hook & Loop Shell Into A Snap Shell?
- How Do I Adjust The Fit On My Baby?
- Can I Still Use My Magic Stick If My Child Gets A Bacterial Or Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Organic Cotton Fiber And Synthetic Fiber?
- Can I Use My Hybrid Shell As A Swim Diaper?
- How Does Mighty Bubbles Work?