If your detergent is doing it's job, you should not need to strip your diapers. If you have been using less than the recommended amount of detergent and your diapers are starting to smell or you are experiencing mineral build up, you may need to deep clean them to get the back to normal. Our Mighty Bubbles Laundry Treatment is a great treatment for deep cleaning cloth diapers. Then going forward, you would need to modify your wash routine to prevent future issues. For more information, please check out our recent blog post "Enough with the Stripping Already".
Articles in this section
- What Should I Not Do When Laundering My Diapers?
- How Do I Treat "New To Me" Used Diapers?
- How Do I Store My Diapers In Between Children Or When Not In Use?
- How Can I Replace The Relaxed Elastic On My Shell?
- Do I Need To Alter My Wash Routine If I Have An Old Style Top Load Washer?
- Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream?
- How Do I Wash (Prep) My New Diapers?
- What Temperature Do You Recommend For Washing Cloth Diapers?
- Can I Compost Your Bio Products On My Own?
- What Detergents Do You Recommend For Use On Your Cloth Diapers?