We always advocate to use the recommended amount that your detergent directs on the back of the package. If you have hard water, you should add more than the recommended amount. You should also add more if you are using a large load setting on a top load washing machine, as there is a higher volume of water being used.
Articles in this section
- What Should I Not Do When Laundering My Diapers?
- How Do I Treat "New To Me" Used Diapers?
- How Do I Store My Diapers In Between Children Or When Not In Use?
- How Can I Replace The Relaxed Elastic On My Shell?
- Do I Need To Alter My Wash Routine If I Have An Old Style Top Load Washer?
- Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream?
- How Do I Wash (Prep) My New Diapers?
- What Temperature Do You Recommend For Washing Cloth Diapers?
- Can I Compost Your Bio Products On My Own?
- What Detergents Do You Recommend For Use On Your Cloth Diapers?