Only "cloth diaper safe" rash creams should be used. Avoid any rash cream that contains petroleum as an ingredient, unless you are going to use a disposable while treating your baby’s diaper rash. Petroleum jelly will cause severe repelling on your diapers which will then need to be cleaned with original blue Dawn dish soap. Our GroVia Magic Stick is formulated especially for cloth diapers and works quite well for most families.
Articles in this section
- What Should I Not Do When Laundering My Diapers?
- How Do I Treat "New To Me" Used Diapers?
- How Do I Store My Diapers In Between Children Or When Not In Use?
- How Can I Replace The Relaxed Elastic On My Shell?
- Do I Need To Alter My Wash Routine If I Have An Old Style Top Load Washer?
- Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream?
- How Do I Wash (Prep) My New Diapers?
- What Temperature Do You Recommend For Washing Cloth Diapers?
- Can I Compost Your Bio Products On My Own?
- What Detergents Do You Recommend For Use On Your Cloth Diapers?