A good rule of thumb when purchasing pre-loved diapers is to first deep clean them a couple of times to make sure they are at full absorbency. Mighty Bubbles is a great option for deep cleaning, or RLR can also be used. Follow that up with a chlorine bleach wash to disinfect the cloth. Use 1/8 cup for a HE washer or 1/4 cup for a non-HE washer on warm, with an extra rinse. This practice will ensure the new diapers are clean and disinfected for your little one!
Articles in this section
- What Should I Not Do When Laundering My Diapers?
- How Do I Treat "New To Me" Used Diapers?
- How Do I Store My Diapers In Between Children Or When Not In Use?
- How Can I Replace The Relaxed Elastic On My Shell?
- Do I Need To Alter My Wash Routine If I Have An Old Style Top Load Washer?
- Can I Use Diaper Rash Cream?
- How Do I Wash (Prep) My New Diapers?
- What Temperature Do You Recommend For Washing Cloth Diapers?
- Can I Compost Your Bio Products On My Own?
- What Detergents Do You Recommend For Use On Your Cloth Diapers?