The GroVia Organic Cotton Soaker Pad is the only hybrid choice on the market that exclusively uses certified organic cotton as the absorbent layer. The No-Prep Soaker Pad combines four layers of thirsty microfiber terry topped with microfleece and ultra-soft leg gussets. Both options are very similar in absorbency and are backed with our proprietary TPU material, which typically allows our Shells to be worn multiple times between washes. Both options also use beefy YKK snaps for integration with our Hybrid Shells, an approach unique to GroVia's Hybrid system.
Articles in this section
- Do You Offer A Gift Registry?
- Do You Offer GroVia Gift Cards?
- Can The GroVia Bioliner Be Used In A Shell All By Itself?
- Why Does It Take So Long For My Cotton Soaker Pads To Dry?
- Can I Convert My GroVia Hook & Loop Shell Into A Snap Shell?
- How Do I Adjust The Fit On My Baby?
- Can I Still Use My Magic Stick If My Child Gets A Bacterial Or Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Organic Cotton Fiber And Synthetic Fiber?
- Can I Use My Hybrid Shell As A Swim Diaper?
- How Does Mighty Bubbles Work?