Discontinue use while you are treating the infection. We have had many customers successfully cut off ¼ inch of the Magic Stick and continue to use once the baby is clear of the infection. Baby's skin should be clear for 24-48 hours before re-introducing the Magic Stick.
Articles in this section
- Do You Offer A Gift Registry?
- Do You Offer GroVia Gift Cards?
- Can The GroVia Bioliner Be Used In A Shell All By Itself?
- Why Does It Take So Long For My Cotton Soaker Pads To Dry?
- Can I Convert My GroVia Hook & Loop Shell Into A Snap Shell?
- How Do I Adjust The Fit On My Baby?
- Can I Still Use My Magic Stick If My Child Gets A Bacterial Or Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Organic Cotton Fiber And Synthetic Fiber?
- Can I Use My Hybrid Shell As A Swim Diaper?
- How Does Mighty Bubbles Work?