No, the GroVia BioLiner is not an absorbent layer. They are designed to allow moisture to pass through to the cloth diaper while keeping your baby’s skin dry. They also keep solids contained for easy clean-up. Learn More
Articles in this section
- Do You Offer A Gift Registry?
- Do You Offer GroVia Gift Cards?
- Can The GroVia Bioliner Be Used In A Shell All By Itself?
- Why Does It Take So Long For My Cotton Soaker Pads To Dry?
- Can I Convert My GroVia Hook & Loop Shell Into A Snap Shell?
- How Do I Adjust The Fit On My Baby?
- Can I Still Use My Magic Stick If My Child Gets A Bacterial Or Yeast Infection?
- What Is The Difference Between Organic Cotton Fiber And Synthetic Fiber?
- Can I Use My Hybrid Shell As A Swim Diaper?
- How Does Mighty Bubbles Work?